I’ve come to find that everyone has something they enjoy doing. The realization that you can turn pleasure into fulfillment,a lot of us may not know. Every passion is an opportunity to not only create a business or wealth but also to affect lives all around you and make a positive statement through your ethics.
Success does not happen overnight. It takes hard work, perseverance and continual self-improvement. Every highly successful entrepreneur has a great story to tell. Often times, you’ll be amazed by what most of them have gone through before becoming famous entrepreneurs. They are ordinary people with extra-ordinary determination.
Here are the characteristics of highly successful entrepreneurs.
1) Passion: They absolutely love what they do; it energizes them and makes them come alive. It doesn’t feel like work, because they feel they are doing what they were born to do.
2) Belief: Their self-belief and belief in their ideas enables them to succeed. They have faith in their ability to succeed and proceed when others doubt their ideas. They believe they can make it work and never allow their circumstances to place a limit on their potentials.
3) Courage: They have the courage to take on new challenges, to follow their instincts and to go boldly where no one has gone before.
4) Determination: Highly successful entrepreneurs have great determination. They are determined to make their ideas work, no matter how difficult. They are determined to nurture their ideas and watch them flourish.
5) Instinct: They are good at making decisions, tuning into their gut feeling and weighing up consequences in a heartbeat. The more decisions they make, the better they become at decision making.
6) Risk Taking: They are prepared to take risks and step outside their comfort zone to get what they want. Interestingly, a lot of their decisions are calculated risks.
7) Vision: They begin with a dream of what they really want to achieve and they set clear goals and objectives. From that, they strategize, plan and act on what they want to achieve. They inspire others to focus on achieving results.
8) Discipline: They are brilliant at getting things done and this takes commitment, hard work and dedication. They get up early, work late and never give up until they get what they want.
9) Resiliancy: They have failed in the past and they know that they will fail again in the future but yet they are not afraid of it. They have learned great lessons from their failures and they turn the situation around to make it work for them. In fact, other innovations can even emerge from the lessons of their failures.
10) Adapt: They are early adopters and quick to respond to changes that affect their business. They are not afraid of change, not afraid to adapt to unforeseen circumstances. They understand that change is a certainty and face whatever life throws at them with courage and hope.
11) Inspire: They motivate and inspire others to achieve results. They recognize and nurture talents and qualities in others.
12) Learn: They are always willing to learn and invest in their own personal development. They attend seminars, network and rub minds with like minds. They seek out others who share their passions and build relationships with people who support and encourage their passion. They have great mentors and coaches and work on ways to continually improve. They grow daily, and never fail to make use of every opportunity.
So ladies, haven known what makes the business moguls and what it takes to create an empire and a legacy, its time to step out in faith, take that passion to the next level and bask in the success of it!
Posted with WordPress for DivaliciousFlo